Monday, March 25, 2013

What's for dinner?!

Here is my first real woodworking project!  Granted, I don't know what I would've ended up with had it not been for my dad there helping me, but still.



This is a great recipe I made tonight off of Pinterest.  It's called Creamy Taco Soup with homemade corn tortilla chips.  Both were so good.  The chips did not need to cook the full 10 minutes, more like 7.  And when they start burning, it goes quick!

I didn't have any dry cilantro, so omitted that and added some extra Mrs. Dash.  We are a family of four and there were quite a bit of leftovers.  My hubby has a huge appetite and had two huge bowls.  I had two small bowls and my daughters also had small bowls.  

With the leftovers, I think I'll mix the chicken mix with some refried beans and do chicken burritos.  A very good deal for two dinners!

The whole family really enjoyed this dinner, which is not the norm in this house due to a very picky 3-year-old!

Here are the links to the recipes:

http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/recipes/creamy-taco-soup

http://cindyriddle.blogspot.com/2012/08/baked-corn-chips.html

No comments: