Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's for dinner?

So I was very excited about this meal board, thinking I wouldn't have to hear the dreaded question, "What's for dinner?"  So what does my hubby ask me, standing right by this board when he gets home from work?  You guessed it, "So what's for dinner?"

Ugh... 

And here is another Pinterest recipe I made, that I have been wanting to try for a while.  



I absolutely love "skinnyms." recipes.  Plus, I adore Thai food.  So when I see a healthy recipe for anything curry, I'm there!  My favorite Thai dish is massaman curry but I can only imagine the calories that are in it!

So I figured this might be a good substitute.  I thought it was a bit heavy, but the cilantro and lime juice I squeezed on it definitely helped.

My hubby absolutely loved it and told me several times.  Surprisingly, my 8-year-old daughter loved it, also!  And asked me if we could have it again, which is pretty much shocking.

My 3-year-old?  Well, never mind that because she eats about three different dishes.  We're working on it, though!  

Here's the link for the recipe.  

1 comment:

Cindy Marchant said...

Hahaha, that' so funny!