Monday, July 24, 2006

Jamba Juice Junkie!

Yes, Riley is a Jamba Juice Junkie! She absolutely loves Jamba juice, particularly the Berry-fulfilling! It's rare to find a food that Riley really enjoys, so it's pretty funny to us to see her actually enjoying a food item sooo much. Yesterday I ordered a 16 oz. for me. Jamba Juice does something so cool, and that is they take some of mine from the 16 oz. and put it in a little cup with a little straw for the kids. This makes Riley feel like such a big girl and I don't have to listen to her saying, "Mine, mine, mine!" (Her favorite new word) Riley wraps her lips around the straw and drinks it down. It reminds me of the old Nestle Quick commercials where they drink the glass of chocolate milk down with one suck of the straw! I actually had to give her the rest of mine because she finished hers and was very persistent in saying more. Oh, well, it's a good way to cut down on calories for me!

No comments: