Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yummy Strawberries

Riley loves strawberries, which I found out the hard way. After grocery shopping one day with Riley, I came home, and with a relief, dropped all the grocery bags on the floor in the living room. It's hard unloading the car with Riley as I am having to carry her and about four grocery bags and then making the trip again to get the rest of the groceries. I then ran into the restroom as I had been having to go to the bathroom for a while. When I came out of the restroom Riley had found the strawberries and was eating it like an apple. Strawberry juice was everywhere and it was a huge mess! Riley was even making the "mmmmm" sound that she always makes when she "really" likes a particular food! The extent of her vocabulary is normally just one syllable words, however, she can say "strawberry" very well!  Posted by Picasa

No comments: